Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SMALL BOOK HAUL [ JANUARY ]

I will be presenting my very small (as always) book haul, in which I bought 2 books: 1 hardcover and 1 paperback.


Photo from my instagram @bookishfanboy

And that is Endgame: The Calling by James Frey and Nils Johnson-Shelton and The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.


The main reason that I bought this two books is that the covers are fantastic! Am I right?! The typography of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is just perfect and the cover is just cool, while the Endgame's cover is just so cool, amazing, shiny, and golddddd...Perfection.
I heard so many great things about this two, and I think everyone is ranting over this books especially on Michelle Hodkin's Mara Dyer books and Endgames' so much intriguing story line and some says there's a puzzle you have to solve while reading the book! Sounds so interesting :)

I am so excited to read Endgame and The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer! I hope I will love them as much others do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment