Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Liebster Award








I was nominated by Stephanie from Doodle's Book Reviews and Sandra from Sandra The BookWorm for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much!


This award is in place so bloggers big and small can interact with one another and promote friendships through the similar hobby of blogging. There are few steps to this award whichI will go through as I complete each section. First though, I must state the rules. 

Rules 
* Link back to the person that nominated you for this award.
* Give 11 random facts about yourself.
*Answer 11 questions from your nominator.
* Nominate 11 bloggers.
* Come upo with 11 questions for your nominees and inform them that you have nominated them.



11 facts about myself


1. I love to sing.

2. I'm a born again Christian.

3. I only started reading YA books last 2013.

4. I still haven't read Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Mortal Instruments, Twilight. I know!!!

5. I am very quiet at school.

6. My most hated subjects are Math and Physics.

7. Hot choco and coffee addict!

8. I live in the Philippines.

9. I really want to go to Canada and America.

10. My books are mostly paperbacks (I only have 4 hardbacks because they're expensive!)

11. I can make friends easily through the internet, but not in real life lol.



11 questions Sandra asked me (Since two bloggers nominated me in this award, I chose the one who gave the easier questions)



1. Who is your book girlfriend?

My book girlfriend would be Mia Hall from If I Stay by Gayle Forman because Chloe Moretz played her on the book-to-movie adoptation haha.

2. Used or New Books?


New books!!!


3. Where do you like to read?


On my bed. Just like everybody else. 


4. What is your favorite series?


Is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins a series? If so, I chose it.


5. Stand Alone or Series?


It really depends on the story.


6. Do you read one book at a time or several?


Only one book at a time.


7. Most hated character?


Chiyoko Takeda from Endgame by James Frey


8. Least favorite book?


For now it's Cinder by Marissa Meyer.


9. Favorite love triangle?


Juliette, Warner and Adam from Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi!


10. Favorite character?


Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games


11. What world of the books you have read would you like to live in?



Anna and The French Kiss because it is set in Paris!!!



11 questions for the bloggers I nominate


1. What is your favorite book of all time?

2. Do you read while eating?

3. Physical books or ebooks?

4. Hardbounds or Paperbacks?

5. What book do you wish to become a movie but never heard about the movie rights?

6. Do you listen to music while reading?

7. Who is the author you really want to meet?

8. How many books do you finished reading in a month?

9. Buying books from the bookstores or online book shopping?

10. If you are going to another country for a vacation and you could only bring one book you already read, what book would it be?

11. For you, what book/s has changed your life the most?




Bloggers I nominate



Kevin from Tomebound

Pearl from BiblioPearl

Eunice from Nerdy Talks


Audri from Baked Book Pages

Patricia from Let's Talk Books







No comments:

Post a Comment