Friday, January 16, 2015

INTRODUCTION: Favorite Books, Authors , etc








Who am I? 
My name is Josiah Jimenez Gallardo from the sunny Philippines ( Sta. Cruz, Laguna Philippines to be exact ). I'm in the 9th grade and lives a simple life.


   Book Reader Since...

It all started with The Hunger Games movie. Once I saw that movie (not exactly on the release date, it was 2013) and thought that it was amazing, I googled it and found out that it was a book one of a trilogy written by Suzanne Collins. Since I decided that The Hunger Games was one of my favorite movies, I said to myself, " Why not read the books? " then I read them. I read the hunger games books on ebook platform, and I don't have the physical copy until now ( I don't know why XD ). I can say that I become a bookworm/book reader when I bought my first ever book, it was The Maze Runner by James Dashner and then now, I have 20 physical copy of books (not that bad right?). 

 Favorite Books 

My favorite books are The Hunger Games books what a shocker haha. I also loved The Divergent Series by Veronica Roth, The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, The Maze Runner by James Dashner , Legend by Marie Lu and Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi.

 Favorite Genre

My favorite genre would be Science Fiction- Young Adult type of books.

 Favorite Author


  • Suzanne Collins
  • John Green
  • Tahereh Mafi
  • James Dashner
  • Marie Lu

 Instagram/Bookstagram Pictures






MY TO-BE-READ BOOKS

CURRENTLY READING:





You Can Follow Me On My Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: @bookishfanboy
Twitter: @josiahgallardo
Youtube: JosiahReads
Goodreads: Josiah Gallardo

Or You Can Email Me At:
josiahgallardo@gmail.com







5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogoshpere!! It's always nice to see more people join in. Can't wait to see more post from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! :) (Sorry super late reply) Better late than never hehe

      Delete
  2. Hi! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out my post here: https://thebookishangel.wordpress.com/2015/04/17/liebster-award/ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. It's nice to know that you also started with The Hunger Games 'cause I also started with it. The only difference was you watched the movie first and I read the book(also in ebook form) months before I watch the movie. The Hunger Games opened the bookworm world to me. There are many many great authors there. I am looking forward for your reviews.:-)

    ReplyDelete